Before your family finds yourself in the thick of the school year, there is still some time left for some adventurous outing. If you are looking for some family fun in Fayetteville, there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Fascinate U Children’s Museum. Located right here in Fayetteville, this museum features plenty of hands-on activities that are sure to keep you kids excited and engaged all day long. You will likely spend an hour or more in the Mini City where kids are in charge.
- Mountasia Fantasy Golf and Games. For fun the whole family can enjoy, play a game of mini golf. There are two 18-hole courses to choose from.
- Go Fun Fun Fun Entertainment Center. Play a game of Lazer Tag, improve your swing in the batting cages, or have an adventure playing putt-putt golf. There is plenty of fun for everyone.
- Fantasy Lake. Nothing beats a day of water play when it is so hot outside. Fantasy Lake is a man made lake with lots of water slides and other adventures that make a big splash.
- Aloha Safari Zoo. This unique zoo focuses on rescuing animals to give them a second change on life. Your kids can see camels, bears, zebra, and tigers. The petting zoo area features sweet barn animals.
Before you head out on your family adventure, you’ll need a safe family vehicle. Find one at Bryan Honda!